On Dec 29, 2007 8:49 AM, Sridhar Ratnakumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [that link is going down -- hence, I'm pasting the contents below]

Your willingness to share is much apprciated. However, things tend to
become quickly forgoten and lost in the list. Not that we do so on
pupose; that's just the nature of the beast. If you are providing a
patch, I'd suggest opening a ticket [1]. If you are simply providing a
snippet to help other users solve a problem, I'd suggest posting it to
djangosnippets.org [2]. For something more involved than a simple
snippet, perhaps adding a page to the appropriate section of the wiki
[3] would be more helpful.

[1]: http://code.djangoproject.com/simpleticket
[2]: http://www.djangosnippets.org
[3]:http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/DjangoResources