> What do people think of having the debug SQL log limited to only
> storing the last N queries, with N set to something sensible like 200
> by default? This behavior could be controlled by a setting so if
> people want to log everything they can:
>
> DEBUG_SQL_LOG_LIMIT = 200 # Set to 0 to disable logging, set to None
> for unlimited logging

+1.

Except that I'd still like `DEBUG=False` to disable logging without
setting the log limit to 0, but I don't think you were proposing this
behavior.

Even when debugging, I rarely have to go back more than a few queries
anyway -- I've been bitten by this more times than I can count ("Why
is this sucking RAM? Crap, forgot to turn DEBUG off again...").

-Justin