Is there any interest on the developers part of getting Django to
accept request parameters through the WSGI handler that, if found,
would override any settings in the main environment on a per-request
basis?

This was wrote about in another thread and would help me greatly in
getting Django to run well on IIS:

reference: http://groups.google.com/group/django-users/msg/a599553a18c92a4f