I was looking at django-updates in google groups <http://
groups.google.com/group/django-updates>, and noticed the most recent
posting from it was from the 18th of March.  It looks like something
is broken there...

Since updates don't seem to be going through there, can I ask that
someone review ticket #3349 ("If an ImportError occurs within a custom
template tag library, a rather confusing error message is produced")?
It was approved before the September sprint, and I wrote a patch at
that time.  I just updated the patch against the current trunk a
couple of days ago, and would like to see it checked in, as I quite
often run into errors that result in a failed import of a view module,
and the tracebacks don't show the original fault without this patch.

Cheers,

Andrew.