On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 1:11 PM, Jeff Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Joseph Kocherhans wrote:
>

>> Commented. http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/5731#comment:7
>>
>> You might want to hop on #django-dev on irc.freenode.net to ask Brian
>> (brosner) if he's looked at it recently since the ticket is still
>> assigned to him.
>>

> It looks like he assigned himself this morning-- I had the ticket loaded in
> my browser since last night.
>
> Since you say yank the old code, it looks like the only thing left is to
> make an up-to-date unified patch, and commit.

The reason there are two patches is because the part in 4080.diff really
doesn't belong in this ticket.  There are a series of newforms
tickets/patches (pretty simple #4080, which was closed in favor of the
more-encompassing and still open #4117, which references yet other
tickets).  The issue has to do with on which elements (outer and/or inner)
user-specified attrs are included for multi-element html constructs.  At the
time I wrote the original patch (and probably still, since #4117 is still
open), attrs were getting placed only on the inner elements, which was
useless for specifying the correct css style element for the overall
unordered list.  Fixing this really has nothing to do with implementing
radio-admin (the function works without the 4080 patch, it just looks
ugly).  Really this other issue should be sorted out and then #5731 should
be fixed up to use whatever solution is settled on.

Just my opinion,
Karen