On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 1:10 PM, Paul Kenjora <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So whats the best way to get involved in proving myself to the group?  Are
> there bugs I can pick up, code I can contribute?

At the moment, all eyes are focused on getting Django 1.0 out the door
in early September. The best way to help Django out at the moment is
to help with that process by working on stuff that's scheduled for
1.0.

Some linkage:

* The roadmap: http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/VersionOneRoadmap
* Detailed feature list: http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/VersionOneFeatures