On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 11:46 AM, James Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 2:52 AM, Marc Fargas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Nice! Now the only thing left is to have 1.0 docs (aka:
> > docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.0/)
> > and make docs.djangoproject.com redirect there instead of /en/dev/ ;)) (
> > #8992 )
>
> Yes, and that's holding a bit until we get a few typo fixes and other
> things in; then the 1.0 docs will be tagged and frozen.

Is it ok to do so without a point release? That way the documentation
being distributed in the tarball (and by distribution packagers) would
be the same as the on shown in the website as 1.0 ;\

If you're doing so, I rewrote a part of custom-template-tags that got
strange with the ..versionchanged:: thing,
http://tinyurl.com/docs-1-0-fixes ;)

Regards,
Marc

--