On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 7:16 PM, Clint Ecker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>   I've opened a ticket on this matter (http://code.djangoproject.com/
> ticket/9427) but the gist of it is this:

[snip]

> I'm throwing this out there just to get a wider eye on the patch just
> in case there are any edge cases that these changes might affect.

What about an admin.py in an egg that legitimately raises an error on
import? If imp.find_module can't find it as you claim, won't that
error be eaten? Now, I realize that should probably be caught while
testing not in an egg first, but it is a real possibility. Perhaps we
shouldn't care about that one though.

--
----
Waylan Limberg