On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 15:26, H. de Vries <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, I searched around and it seems that a lot of people aren't too
> happy with Python's default title() functionality. (
> http://muffinresearch.co.uk/archives/2008/05/27/titlecasepy-titlecase-in-python/
> )
>
> From a publishing point of view,

Which publishing point of view? News? Tabloid? Scientific publication?
Fiction? Other? From which country? If English, which English? At what
point in time? Is there a house-style?

It might be that Python's existing titlecasing reflects international
usage, or Dutch usage (I'm not Dutch). Titlecasing is generally not
used in my country however. So, this is a localization-question
really.

HM, helpful computational linguist