Hi devs,

Anyone have a moment to give an opinion on the best direction for a
fix to #9163 [1]?  I know there's been some discussion of alternate
ways to do CSRF-protection, but for the time being CSRFMiddleware is
what we've got, and it would be nice if it didn't break ETags.  I can
put together a patch in time for 1.0.1, but there are a couple
different ways to go about it (mentioned in the ticket), and I'm not
sure which route to take.

Thanks!

Carl

 [1] http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/9163