Hi folks --

I've updated the 1.1 feature list
(http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/Version1.1Features) with the
discussion from the draft. If I've missed anything let me know, or if
it's an obvious error just fix the page.

The bug thing we need now is to determine who's going to work on which
features.  I fairly arbitrary assigned committers to features they
voted +1 on, but please feel free to remove yourself or switch around
or whathaveyou if I messed it up.

I've listed a few implementors where it was obvious, but in general I
need folks who want to work on feature to "claim" 'em on the wiki
page. That way we know who do bug when things don't get done :)

Jacob