Alex Koshelev wrote:
> I can write a short overview:
>    Each model field(or form field) is marked by special counter while
> model(or form) is loading. Then in metaclass fields are sorted by that
> counter.
>
> I've recently written the blog post about this staff but its in
> Russian language. Overwise you can look at code snippet(first and
> second ones) that exists there:
> http://webnewage.org/2009/1/10/prinuzhdenie-k-poryadku/

Hi,
thanks for the answer. However, this doesn't really work for me. I just
added this creation_counter stuff to my fields[1].Field object
(metaclass is gpyconf[2].ConfigurationMeta). Now, if you look at the
fields' (use the sample at[3]) creation_counter, you get some weird results:

   for field_name, field in myconf.fields.iteritems():
       print field_name, field.creation_counter
=>
   blah 0
   bizz 0
   bar 1