Hi folks --

Building on some work James did, I've cleaned up formfield_for_dbfield
to make field overrides easier in the admin.

I'm pretty happy with the approach, but honestly I don't use the admin
all that hard so I'm not 100% confidant that the design is perfect. So
I'd love a quick review of the latest patch on #8306 (also available
on github:
http://github.com/jacobian/django/commits/trac/8306-admin-field-overrides).

The patch is pretty small so hopefully it makes sense, but questions
of course welcome.

Jacob