On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 2:20 PM, Michael Feingold <mfeing...@hill30.com>wrote:

> That's what we started with. It did not work out. While IronPython (as
> well as some other implementations of Python) are available in .Net,
> integrating an app written in Python with anything else written in any
> other .Net language proved to be a big challenge. You can run a Python
> app on .Net platform, but it still lives in its own world

That is not so much the case any more... you can now call Python functions
from other DLR scripting languages. So, you could conceivable run the Django
template parser in IronPython from IronRuby, for example. And with the new
dynamic syntax in .NET 4, this could work from F# too.

In any event, good luck with your project.

-Doug