On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 12:15 PM, thebitguru <fah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone?
>
> On Nov 23, 6:38 pm, thebitguru <fah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can I please get some feedback on this ticket?  I am hoping that we
>> can get this in soon.
>>
>> http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/7777
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Farhan

Please be patient.  At least in the US it's thanksgiving time so I
imagine most of the American committers are busy, plus this list has
been pretty low traffic the last few days, no one is ignoring your
message, people are just busy.

Alex

--
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your
right to say it." -- Voltaire