On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 1:42 AM, Jani Tiainen <rede...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-11-26 at 01:28 -0600, Alex Gaynor wrote:
>

>> Thanks for taking the time to run all of those!  All of those
>> ConnectionDoesNotExist errors come from the fact that the multidb
>> tests expect you to have more than 1 DB set up in your settings file,
>> the rigth solution here is probably to just fail right away, instead
>> of attempting to run each individual test which can produce some
>> confusing failures.  As for the other errors I'm not sure what's a
>> consequence of my work, and what's an existing condition.  If you
>> could run the trunk tests (with your modification for memory) and see
>> what the result is that would be awesome.  Any new errors are
>> obviously regressions and should be fixed.
>>
>> Alex
>>

> I didn't have to run anything, that what computers are for..? :)
>
> Could you provide sample DATABASES connection definition for multidb
> tests so I could rerun all that fancy stuff correctly.
>
> --
>
> Jani Tiainen

DATABASES = {
    "default": {
        # your settings here
    },
    "other": {
        "ENGINE": "sqlite3",
        "NAME": ":memory:",
    }
}

Is all you need (don't bother rerunning all of the tests with these
settings, the only ones affected are the multiple_database ones).

Alex

--
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your
right to say it." -- Voltaire