There's a small bug in b64_decode(), the padding should be
        r = len(s) % 4
        pad = '=' * (r and 4 - r or 0)

I'd like some more kwargs to Signer and TimestampSigner. Mostly what's
in http://dpaste.com/136418/ (except the `separator` kwarg, which was
a bad idea as it depends on encode()): Signer(serializer=...) and
TimestampSigner(ttl=...).
__
Johannes