Hi all,

I've just committed [12003], which reverted commit [12000]. This
mirrors commit [11941], which reverted [11881]. These commits all
relate to translation updates for the 1.0.X branch.

Translations should *not* be backported to the 1.0.X branch. The 1.0.X
branch is in security fix only mode. Translation updates represent
improvements to code, and while they are almost certainly are almost
certainly improvements, they would represent a change in known
behavior if they were put into production.

Translations should only be backported to the current stable branch -
at present, that means that trunk and 1.1.X are currently accepting
translation updates. Once 1.2 is released, the 1.1.X branch will be
frozen and no more translation updates will be accepted for 1.1.X.

Thanks to all the translators for all your efforts. You work is
greatly appreciated by the core team. We just want to make sure you
don't waste any time unnecessarily backporting.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)