This is not the right forum for job postings.  This list is for discussion
related to the development of Django itself.

You might instead try the django-users list [1] or the Django Gigs web site
[2].  In all honestly you will find a much larger number of actual Django
developers at either of those two locations.

-Tobias

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/django-users
[2] http://djangogigs.com/

--