We've been collecting various tweaks to the stock Django 1.1.1 which
have been requested by our 508 testers. I'd appreciate it if someone
could review these tickets:

Add scope=col to changelist table headers:
http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/12957

Add alt text to SelectFilter2's filter widget:

http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/12959

SelectFilter2 loses help_text - not a pure accessibility issue but it
can cause confusion in some cases:

http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/6183

Feedback on streamlining these reports is welcome - I don't think we
have too much else but I'm still waiting for details about the issues
reported on all of our projects.

I'm tracking our changes here:

http://github.com/acdha/django/commits/1.1.1-508-fixes

Thanks,