I guess at some point its just feature-clut. Its a use case we _could_
encompass, but would you really even find yourself using it?

I don't see the technical difference here--pre-syncdb, you either have
to 'wade' to the database or you have to 'wade' to this item in
settings.py. Its not as though you really need to create the same site
again and again. And if you do, there's fixtures.

-S