Without trying to defend anyone or anything here... Why ask other
developers to ignore an otherwise healthy discussion?
I believe Russ engaged in the discussion because he's interested; if
not in the idea, at least in discussing it. Not everything has to be
backed up with code...

J. Leclanche / Adys