I think I can play this:

Q: Why is so much valuable time wasted on insulting other people,
instead of making money?
A: "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain
stupid."

Q: Why do folks turn away constructive criticism with a sarcastic
snicker?
A: "None but the well-bred man know how to confess a fault, or
acknowledge himself in an error."

Finally:

Q: Why are there those who micro manage, those who play follow the
leader, and those who have a vacation home in Juno Beach FL, a boat, a
Jaguar XKR, 2-3 months of vacation per year, and a wife who is
quitting her job to spend time on helping endangered loggerhead sea
turtles, just because she can?
A: "All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are
immovable, those that are movable, and those that move."

Giving money to sign holders is never a good idea, but when I handed a
filthy bum a dollar fifty or so in change once without his
solicitation, and he threw it on the ground in prideful ignorance, I
realized then what separated him from me.