On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 7:52 PM, Russell Keith-Magee
<freakboy3...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 5:20 AM, Don Guernsey <don.guern...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> How do I sign up to help? Is there an overall schematic for how django
>> works?
>
> There's no official signup process; just dig in and get your hands
> dirty. General guidance on how to get started can be found here [1].

For what it's worth, the homepage of Trac includes a "Getting Involved" section:
http://code.djangoproject.com/#Gettinginvolved
This includes a link to a wiki page with low-hanging fruit:
http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/LittleEasyImprovements

It looks like that list isn't too actively maintained, but it might be useful.