Cujo... for starters it's Amon Tobin's first moniker (he remixes jazz
into some delightful tunes, if you don't know of him I strongly
recommend you go to your local record store and pick up a copy of
"Adventures in Foam").

Also, I felt it was somewhat apt due to the rabid nature of the
discussions the past few days ... and I think there's a Stephen King
novel of the same name about a dog with rabies or something.

So we have a clever name ... someone needs to make a rabid, crazy-eyed
pony for the logo and I think we are pretty much done.

Also, if anyone wants to help with the code ... that would be good too.

Currently, my main two concerns are this ticket (
http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/7539 ... which already has a
working patch I believe) ... and what I perceive is poor exception
handling in templates.

http://www.bitbucket.org/kevin.howerton/cujo/wiki/Home