On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 2:23 AM, quindraco <rickweinber...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I noticed that there is no class us.models.USZipCodeField in
> django.contrib.localflavor.us, although there is a model for phone
> numbers.  The django guide for submitting patches says to discuss
> alternatives here first, so I wanted to do just that.

This really only applies when there is potential for disagreement
about the right way to implement a feature. When you're talking about
something as simple as a field for storing Zip codes, there really
isn't any discussion required.

> Thoughts?  Concerns?  Should this be modified?  It seems to work just
> fine for me.

Looks fine to me too. Obviously, it needs tests and documentation, but
there isn't really anything controversial in the implementation you
propose.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)