Did the patch that is attached to this issue work for you? It would
really be nice to get some feedback on it :-) From what I've heard in
other posts on this and the django-users list so far it seems to do
the job.

-- Horst

P.S.: Sorry if this mail reaches you a second time. Somehow Google
Groups and GMail acting up again for me :-(