On Jul 15, 1:14 am, Russell Keith-Magee <russ...@keith-magee.com>
wrote:
> We need to be able to define templates for:
>
>  a) The layout for a single widget (e.g., a DateWidget)
>  b) The layout for a single row of a form
>  c) The layout for an entire form (top errors, fields, hidden fields)
> in as_* style.

We also need d) Media hooks for a single widget - whether this can be
done in only the template layer is a tricky problem...

I'm still struggling with how you'd be able to render all the media at
the top of your template for the form. I guess you'd have to define
any field widget overrides in that block, before rendering the form
media.