This forum is for the development of Django itself and not its use. If you
have a question regarding how to do something or make something work for a
project using Django, please direct those to the django-users mailing
list<http://groups.google.com/group/django-users>.
After asking there and you feel like there is a defect with Django or a
possible improvement that should be discussed, feel free to bring it up here
later with that intent. Thank you.

--
George Wright Adams IV

Undergraduate Student of Software Engineering
Rochester Institute of Technology

http://gada.ms/
(585) 704-8198
g.w.adams...@gmail.com