On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 10:31 PM, Russell Keith-Magee <
russ...@keith-magee.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 10:03 AM, Mark Bucciarelli <mkb...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >  - punish dev's who don't fix their bugs quickly after api lock
> >
> > (The presentation lacks specifics on the last point. ;)
>
> Which is a big omission. When you're not paying anyone, and you
> already have a problem getting contributions, you have limited options
> for punishment. I'd be very interested to hear what constitutes
> "punishment" in this approach.

For the record, it is mentioned.  The punishment they tried for a few
releases was denying commits from the developers who did not do their fair
share of testing for 2 weeks after the tree was unlocked for everyone else.

Cheers,
Tobias

--
Tobias McNulty