bumping an already old question, is django going to run on python
3.x ?

I found a few discussions talking about this, eg.   and
http://groups.google.com/group/django-developers/browse_thread/thread/f8c747a26aa5d8ed/0749bfa67b47c802
and
http://groups.google.com/group/django-developers/browse_thread/thread/bf9d8808ee5aadb4/40fc62ffdfc551ff?q=%22python+3%22&lnk=nl&;
as well as this page:  http://wiki.python.org/moin/PortingDjangoTo3k

So this question is not about the technical difficulties, rather about
the existance of an official planning for supporting python 3.x.

I guess i could formulate my question as: is there any url that tracks
plans and difficulties for django supporting python 3.x?

I am finding myself more an more interested into moving over python 3
- it brings several answers to some of my problems...