I should add that #10909 is another ticket that ultimately revolves
around getting a Site/RequestSite object to have access to the current
domain. Easily fixed once this function/method exists.

While I'm at it, #10944 would be moved one step closer by having a
consistent way to get the current Site/RequestSite as well.

    - Gabriel