You can put variable with needed path from view or url to your template.

08.12.2010 17:23 пользователь "Muhammad Ahsan" <muhammad.ah...@mezino.com>
написал:

I want to concatenate string in django template tag like

{% extend shop/shop_name/base.html %}

here shop_name is my variable and i want to concatenate this with rest
of path. suppese i have shop_name=example.com

and i want result to extend shop/example.com/base.html

plz help. thanx in advance :)