Yea... in reality I'd bet my paycheck that the answer is no. Despite Coda's
blog post, you can't use the jitter in HTTP requests to gain any insight
into where a string match fails.

Even if you could do so with hundreds of requests, it's fairly obvious that
an attack is taking place when you get that many bad requests for one
account.

Mike