Hi,

I've been spelunking through the 1.2.3 Model code, and wanted to see if someone
more familiar with that code than I could answer a question.

In the case of returning the results of a query set, it appears that for most
back ends Django reads the results from the cursor in units of
GET_ITERATOR_CHUNK_SIZE (which is hard coded right now to be 100).  So, in the
case of using .iterator() (no caching of results), it shouldn't have more than
100 result objects in memory at once, unless the client of the query set is
saving them.  Am I reading it correctly?

--
-- Christophe Pettus
   x...@thebuild.com