Hi,

  I am working on upgrading DB2 Django adaptor for 1.3. I had a small
question on the above. As per the docs of 'DO_NOTHING', you mention
'IF' your DB backend enforces referential integrity, this will cause
an IntegrityError.
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/models/fields/#django.db.models.ForeignKey.on_delete

  Thus i assume that Django does not mandate that a database backend
support referential integrity. However in your test suite, you have
test cases that are expecting 'IntegrityError' in the case of
DO_NOTHING. Can you shed some light on this.

regards,
Rahul Priyadarshi