Gabriel, great idea! This is a problem with OWASP in general, but
definitely we can do better on this doc. I think we'll first focus on
putting our words in action with help in contributing some of the
features into Django first, and then revisit the doc. Mainly I'd like
to assess what pieces of it are way too complex to implement as part
of a core framework, and which ones are viable. Once we revise the
list we'll look at ways to better present the data rather than a huge
single doc.

Thanks!

Rohit