To re-iterate, you would get this message iff you have the correct
credentials for an end user who is not an admin user. You seem to be
referring to Response Information Discrepancy Information Exposure
(http://cwe.mitre.org/data/definitions/204.html) which is generally
about differentiating between incorrect user-name versus incorrect
password. The security benefit here is negligible since the only
scenario it protects against is when an attacker who can access the
admin interface is either unaware or unwilling to try the same attack
on the end user interface.