I had an idea.
>From time to time I find on the Internet a django app source code with
secret_key shown.

how about creating an secret.key file next to settings.py in main
project module, which should be added by developer
to .gitignore, .hgignore or equivalent

in settings we read key from file to SECRET_KEY and we go as usual.

SECRET_KEY = open("secret.key").read()

then, a django-admin startproject should give a warning "add
secret.key to your version management system ignore file", it should
automatically put generate secret phrase to this file

what about downloading an app from the Internet

manage.py createsecret
will ask if we want to generate new secret file
if file exists, and overwrite an existing one

dajngo has to be pythonic, therefore
cat secretkey.py

SECRET_KEY = "as it goes usual"

and in settings file