On 25 mar, 16:44, Paul McMillan <p...@mcmillan.ws> wrote:
> We can't help you if you don't tell us a bit more about your system.
> What version of Python? What OS?

I'm running django 1.3 from trunk. I'm using Ubuntu 10.04 and python
2.6.5

>Is there anything else unusual about
> your system or how you are running the tests?

Mmm... yes there are something unusual.
I'm testing the django-firebird backend and trying (or working hard)
to run, at least, so many backend related test as I can.
Yes, I know what firebird sql is not supported out the box with django
but there are many firebird users who would like to use both.

Anyway, there are something strange, because the json file just have
one object and the test compare with two.

What am I misinterpreting ?

Best regards.
--
Maxi