On 03/06/11 09:04, Tai Lee wrote:

> Could we get a quick vote from any core committers and other
> interested parties, so that we can move forward to fixing and closing
> these tickets?

>From what I've seen so far, your proposal sounds good. Is there a way
that we can keep the performance benefits of ConstantIncludeNode? For
example, if an IncludeNode detects that it resolves to the same template
path as last time, it doesn't load the template from disk again? If so,
that would remove my only objection.

Regards,

Luke

--
"Underachievement: The tallest blade of grass is the first to be
cut by the lawnmower." (despair.com)

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/