Hi all,

Using WSGI on production environment:

In django.core.handlers.wsgi.py is a clear notice that wsgi.input,
which can be an instance of socket._fileobject will hang when reading
past the available count.

In my case, wsgi.input appears to be of the type 'file', so the
following test fails, and the input is not wrapped in a LimitedStream.

-----------------------
wsgi.input.__class__
<type 'file'>

wsgi.input.__class__.__name__
file

wsgi.input
<open file 'wsgi_input', mode 'r' at 0x9816650>

socket._fileobject
<class 'socket._fileobject'>

type(socket._fileobject)
<type 'type'>

isinstance(self.environ['wsgi.input'], socket._fileobject)
False

-----------------------

When I want to read request.raw_post_data, everything hangs.

It may be worth noting that the CONTENT_LENGTH was zero. (It is sentry
in my case who wants to log another error, tries to access
raw_post_data, and blocks instead of returning a proper 500 error
page.)
This is probably a bug in Django, but I'm not sure where exactly.

By the way, it would also be great if anybody knows how to use pdb
statements, while running uwsgi on the console.

Thanks!
Jonathan