Hello, I'm new in Django and I got a problem with a formwizard. My
manytomany dont works with formwizard. When I try appears this error :
'areaes' is an invalid keyword argument for this function. What I
should do?

So my formwizard is:

class CadastroWizard(FormWizard):

    def get_template(self, step):
        return ['forms/wizard_%s.html' % step]

    def done(self, request, form_list):
        data = {}
        for form in form_list:
            data.update(form.cleaned_data)
        user = User(
            username=data['email'],
            first_name=data['nome'],
            email=data['email']
        )
        user.set_password(data['senha'])
        user.save()

        tipo = usuario.objects.create(**data)

        return render_to_response('cadastro-concluido.html', {'data':
data}, context_instance=RequestContext(request))

Thanks for attention.