On 28 nov. 2011, at 21:33, Adrian Holovaty wrote:

> And that someone will be me. See my post here:
> http://www.holovaty.com/writing/back-to-django/

Awesome!

> Is there a list somewhere of what needs to get done?
> If not, I can make it, but obviously it'd be great if that already existed.

I don't know how much you've followed the 1.4 development cycle, so please
forgive me if I'm stating the obvious.

No TODO list exists that I know of. However, a bunch of features have already
been added. It'd be interesting if you reviewed the release notes and ensured
nothing hurts your feelings.

Then, if you're comfortable with this scope, I think we should start the
release process as soon as possible. That's what the community expects. At
least three core devs, including myself, have expressed their motivation to
work on this release. We were just missing someone with enough experience to
oversee the process.

Best regards,

--
Aymeric.