I would like to say congrats and thanks to all those who have put in hard work
on the Python 3 port. It is a very socially responsible thing to do, as django
is one of the major open-source python framework, and will certainly act as
encouragement for other python-based open-source to do the same (not to mention
shut the mouth of critics who never stop mentioning django is still on python 2
when 3 is already out ages ago)

I personally know python via Google AppEngine, but never feel compelled to
actually sacrifice my years of java / javascript knowledge to learn a new
language! However django convinced me otherwise (love the 'for perfectionists
with deadline' tagline!), and I believe a django on Python 3 will make a lot of
difference.

Thanks guys and again, congrats for hard work done. Can't wait for django 1.5
in python 3!

Regards,
    Kok Hoor

Sent from my iPad