While I'm reading all topics, listed below I'm thinking... is it too early
to announce **experimental** Python 3.2 support in Django 1.4?

   - Python 3 port - all tests now pass on 2.5.4, 2.6.2, 2.7.2 and 3.2.2
   with the same codebase
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21searchin/django-developers/python$203/django-developers/ZfOmiti6qCU/gk8yKp2tF64J>
   - Python 3 port - all MySQL tests now pass on 2.6.7 and 3.2.2 with the
   same codebase
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21searchin/django-developers/python$203/django-developers/CtTpgMjN5J8/flawDj8oVYEJ>
   - Python 3 port - all PostgreSQL tests now pass on 2.7.2 and 3.2.2 with
   the same codebase
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21searchin/django-developers/python$203/django-developers/qg8TNyvZuJQ/t-BvhwE9_RMJ>
   - Python 3 port - all Oracle tests (bar one) now pass on 2.7.2 and 3.2.2
   with the same codebase
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21searchin/django-developers/python$203/django-developers/aly44Arx-fg/xDqJG-707_cJ>

May be something like a light bulb that should go over the head of all
django users(as in web developers using django) and plugin maintainers
about python 3 support could facilitate a future 2 to 3 migration.

What do you think?