Wiadomość napisana przez Dan Poirier w dniu 4 kwi 2012, o godz. 14:08:

> One nice addition would be to specify explicitly what .id a particular
> Choice should have. It would be useful in converting existing code that
> might not have chosen to number its choices the same way this proposal
> does by default. It looks like you could use Choices.Group(n-1) to make
> the next choice defined use id=n, but that's not very elegant.

Right. The ability to explicitly set the .id on a single choice is useful.

The only reason it's not already there is that I didn't want to write my own
`makemessages`. Then again I might do just that. My proposal is based on
a working implementation because I didn't want to fall into bikeshedding on
what could have been theoretically implemented.

What we need now to push things forward is a list of +1, +1 if ..., +0,
+0 if ..., -1, "how dare you?!" from a bunch of people.

--
Best regards,
Łukasz Langa

IT Infrastructure Department