Hello,

I just started to use class based views and I came to the CreateView and success_url argument. This argument has to be string what leads to typing URLs in views instead of using reverse() function (you have no access to urls through reverese() in view initialization). I think (if there is no better way) that this parameter should accept callable too and something like this would be possible:

class MyView(CreateView):
    success_url = lambda: reverse(
        'foo:bar'
    )

Should I create a feature request ticket or should I read the docs more carefully? :)

Kind regards,
Martin Tirsel