Great to know they're is some interest in it and agreement that it is in need :)

I'm very interested in the prospect of redesigning the site and would love to
chat more about it. I feel like I owe the Django community something for all
that it has given me (including the job I currently have!). I'd love to talk
scope and other factors so I have a clear idea of what would be involved.

Is this a good forum for this type of discussion or should we get in touch
elsewhere to talk? You can get in touch with me here: http://danawoodman.com/

--
Dana Woodman
d...@danawoodman.com (mailto:d...@danawoodman.com)