I have some abstract models and I have created several concrete
implementations of each of these models. The usecase is create multiple
sets of tables across each having the same set of fields. When I use
abstract models for modelforms it works fine until I get a unique key in
the picture. Details of the problem I faced are detailed in this django
ticket.
https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/19271

Working version of code: (Works just by chance - Apparently it is not
supported)
https://github.com/iamrohitbanga/django_ticket_19271/tree/code_working

Non-Working verison of the code (unique key in abstract model)
https://github.com/iamrohitbanga/django_ticket_19271/tree/code_not_working

Is it possible to support this feature in a future release?

Thanks
Rohit